Monday 3 April 2017

Just Crazy 40BC


Just Crazy

About: This book is about 2 boys named Andy and Terry they do some funny stuff the have a part home that is a massive tree house they only go in the tree house in the treehouse books Like the 78 storey treehouse. They do some wacky stuff.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Author / Illustrator: Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton.
Just Crazy! coverRating: 4 out of 5.















_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora adi its me Harvey I like the way that you have done a book that I really like. It reminds me about the time I did my first 40bc post maybe next time you could make the blurb about the book. How long did it take you to finish the book ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.