Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016

Book Week
Book Week is when you do lots and lots of actives that are related to books. 

Golden Ticket.

Book Week was a fun week because we had wacky Thursday. And we had to find the golden ticket. The golden ticket is hidden around the school. And we had to find it before everyone else does. The golden ticket is placed once a day. (that means only one is hidden each day.) there where only 5 tickets hidden.


 Pajama party
There was a Pajama party I didn't go because I didn't feel like going. But I guess it was fun. I was told that lots of people came I think it would of been awesome.


Door display.
We had made a door display together we have got a giant going up the wall. We have got some potions and dreams. My favorite one was the BFG (giant).


Wacky Thursday.

On Thursday we were dressing up all wacky. But you have to stay in your uniform. I had my T-shirt back to front and my jersey was inside out and my pants were back to front. And my Hair was colored green. IT WAS AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Adi Its Kristian. I like your Description about book week book week was fun because there is one thing every day. What was your favorite thing about book week

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.