Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflection

Week 7 Reflection 
Reading: Here is my reading follow up. We were learning About Infer and support here is my google drawing of what I did:








Numeracy:for numeracy we have been learning algorithms I thought it was hard to understand but I figured it out. 
Here is a video of me doing algorithms:





 Literacy:For literacy I made a show not tell slide. I thought it was  pretty hard to start of with.
 Here is a screenshot of my slide. 
Here is the actual slide where you  could see everybody's slides: Show Not Tell 2016

Word Work: For word work I have been doing silly sentences here is a screenshot of my spelling words:

3 comments:

  1. hi my name is Levi b on your silly sentences I like the way that you used your capitals and on your last sentence you could of made it a little bigger next time ? sincerely levi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adi it's Levi here I loved your show not tell writing because I liked how you turned blue in the story and tipping the milo on your legs it sounded cool.You could do some more writing of the show not tell writing. I really liked doing the show not tell writing did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I loved the show not tell writing I felt it was really really fun!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.