Friday 10 June 2016

Week 6 reflection.

Week 6 reflection.

Maths:For maths we used a doc called: Al little bit more/A little bit less here is the link to my doc:
 (I thought that the Problems were pretty hard)

A little bit more/A little bit less


Writing:For writing I was doing and article about yetis There is a photo on the bottom of the page and so you can view my article and you can see my image that i used in the article 

SHANTYTOWN!:At Room 10 Shantytown came to us and we had learnt about what food and what material they used to make there tools and we learnt about bartering and what a moko is here is a photo of a moko. A moko is a tattoo on the face (A traditional Maori tattoo)

MOKU.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adi its me Trent. Its cool that you dd your writing about yetis. Next time you could inclod reading. Why did you do your writing on yetis

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.