Friday 14 September 2018

Recycling is Essential.

This is my writing it is a draft at the moment I am still working on it but here it is.



              Recycling is Essential.
                                               By Adi.
INTRODUCTION
I strongly believe that recycling is essential because it helps save the environment. If you don’t recycle then the rubbish the we leave will enter the ocean and kill tons of wildlife. If we recycle then it will stop rubbish landfalls. I guess you don’t want that to happen. Rubbish in entering our water source and contaminating it, Meaning it is poisoned and is not drinkable.  

Research says that an animal welfare charity received more than 5,000 calls last year about animals who were hurt by rubbish.
If plastic bags end up in the ocean then some wildlife will mistake the plastic bag as a Jellyfish here is a link to a photo of a plastic bag in comparison with a Jellyfish (Link.)

If everyone would recycle the world would be a better place.

I hope you understand the consequences of not recycling.




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Adi I like how you put a lot of information. But next time you could make it a little bit easier to see. Do you recycle? Good job.From Trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Adi. Nicky from T2.
    I strongly believe that recycling is something that everyone should focus on because of all the wildlife are dieing because of it but the community dont see it happening.
    Keep up the great work Adi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adi. It's me Levi B from T2. I like how you had an introduction and a Title. Next time could you add a little more writing on the third and fourth line. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Adi!! From what I could see this was an AMAZING piece of text. It will help if you can re check what your writing looks like because Its going off the screen other than that it was a good writing!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.