Monday 30 July 2018

Self Respect

In weeks 1 - 2 we have been learning about self respect. We talked about what self respect is. Like naming clothing, respecting schoolbooks, being happy you got an award, standing up to bullies and not putting yourself down.  

We made a video of what self respect is.
Check out our class blog to see the video. (I was the person on the blue couch.)
Link to class blog : http://room18gms.blogspot.com

I think self respect is very inportant beacause it is very helpful in life.

 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Adi

    I definitely agree with the comments you have made about self-respect and it certainly is very important. If people are unable to respect themselves how can they respect others.
    Adi where are your blog posts for weeks 3 and 4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adi.

    I like the way you said why you think self respect is very important.

    Next time you could maybe do In Week One and Week Two instead of In weeks 1 - 2.

    Why did you say I was the person on the blue couch.

    Bye Adi From Liam O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liam,
      The reason I said I was on the blue couch is because I was on the couch in the video I linked above.
      Bye.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.