Friday 7 September 2018

Week 7 Blog Post T3.

This week we have been doing our birdhouses. We have sent the plan and we are waiting for our materials. So while we have been waiting we have been doing weeding and digging up the path. Reilly and I are weeding. we have weeded two patchs and we have 2 more patches to tidy.

Maths.

This week for maths we have been learning how to solve division Integers. And we have just completed a sheet of Integers with division. Here is a Photo of my work I completed. I got 30/30.

















4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Adi I like how you included a photo of your work. Next time you could include your literacy. Was it hard or easy to do? Well done. From Trent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adi I like you maths and It looks good and there is nothing that you could do next time. Keep up the good work.

    from Felix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adi. Its Nicky from T2
    This was something my maths group learnt last week for maths and I thought it was very effective.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.