Friday 14 October 2016

Reflection T4 W1 Writing

 My writing for Jack in A box. I have made a piece of writing what a Jack in a box is and how it works. here is a small bit of it . If you want to read more you have to read from this link to my doc thanks! How Does A Jack In A Box Work?

A Jack in a box is a game that is like a russian roulette and it just pops out of the box.
So this is how it works. It has a spring underneath the jack that is in the box the more you crank it the more pressure it will get and the spring will pop and the jack will come out and then you just put it back in and then just do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Adi. I like how you told us a small bit instead of going to read the whole thing. Next time you could tell us the spring goes down and then the jack pops up. This reminds me of helping my friend do his jack in the box writing. Do you have a jack in the box?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.