Thursday 21 May 2015

The fox and the girl

THE FOX AND THE GIRL
It was a dark and stormy night.
I was hungry so i went hunting in the fields i found a bright house it had lots of animals I had a feast yum! yum! But then but then a little girl showed up I ran away she chased me i was way faster than her but when i dashed into the prickly bush she caught me and then strangled me on a rock  choke choke she felt guilty i ran away.the snow came over us the snow got thicker and thicker she got unconscious I ran a wrapped around her when she woke up in the morning her parents picked her up at dawn I dashed behind the bush and I ran away



THE END BY Adi

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Adi I like how turned in to the fox in steed of the girl.


    By alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Adi I like how turned in to the fox in steed of the girl.


    By alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a cool story i like how it is from the fox side :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.